Certified Executive Masterclass
19th – 20th November, 2018 Accra, Ghana
Program Faculty Team
- GRI Program Manager at CSR Training Institute.
Successfully led GRI Training Certification project for CSRTI, including leading the development of all customized case studies.
- Certified GRI Trainer with focus on GRI training and reporting in Africa
- Passionate about solving complex social and environmental challenges
- Global citizen with German passport, living in Berlin, with a deep love for Africa and the Caribbean
- MA in International Relations at the Technical University of Dresden and Binational BA in Intercultural Studies and European Law in Halle, Germany and Paris.
- Experienced commentator, writer, editor, podcaster and conference chair
- Director of London-based conference business Innovation Forum
- Scottish exile living in a village near London
- MA in geography and the environment, University of Oxford
- 20 years at the sustainability and communications coalface
- Sustainability reporting specialist
Wayne Dunn is President and Founder of the CSR Training Institute and a former Professor of Practice in CSR at McGill University. He is a Stanford University Sloan Fellow with an M.Sc. in Management from Stanford Business School. He is also the Founder and Managing Director of Baraka Shea Butter, a for profit, social purpose venture that sources shea butter in northern Ghana and distributes throughout North America and Australia.
Mr. Dunn is a Founding Member of the Global Advisory Board for the SDG Foundation and of the EU Africa Chamber of Commerce. He also chaired the inaugural EU Africa CSR Awards and Ta’atheer 2016, the MENA CSR and Social Impact Summit. He serves on numerous other advisory boards and CSR awards juries throughout Africa, in the Gulf Region and around the world.
Dunn has decades of global social responsibility and sustainability project and extensive teaching experience having developed and taught CSR and shared value programs which are recognized by executives and leaders worldwide.
Mr. Dunn has designed and implemented successful projects worldwide, covering a range of industry sectors and including governments, international organizations and civil society. His work has won many prestigious international awards, including the first-ever private sector project to win a World Bank Development Innovation Award. His efforts are used as global best practice and were featured in a Stanford Business School Case Study.
Wayne is recognized as a global thought-leader and is a frequent lecturer and speaker on business, social responsibility, economics, development, and strategy at events worldwide.
He has authored pragmatic works on CSR and Sustainability, pragmatic SDG engagement and has dozens of vignette lectures available on Strategic CSR/SDG Video Channel, a free source of learning for practitioners worldwide.
Wayne lives on Vancouver Island in Canada with frequent extended periods in Ghana and other locations in Africa and around the world.
He can be reached at email@example.com or Tel/Text/WhatsApp +1.250.701.6088.