Certified Executive Masterclass
26th – 30th November 2018 Accra, Ghana
The program will guide participants through a comprehensive partnership analysis, development and management framework, filled with hands-on exercises and frameworks that can be used immediately.
The program is comprehensive, interactive and participatory- with engaging case studies, role-play (and role-reversal), lectures, videos and real-life scenarios.
- Partnerships are tough. Why bother?
- How to identify your partnership opportunities and needs
- How to develop a partnership strategy
- How to assess partnership opportunities
- How to assess potential partners
- How to identify and nurture synergy
- How to identify and mitigate risks
- How to foster alignment and partnership stability
- How to address and mitigate internal skepticism
- Strategic approaches to partnership financing
- Setting and managing expectations
- Understanding and managing partnership conflict
- Working with partnership stakeholders
- Impact measurement for partnerships
- Communications and reporting for partnerships
- How to manage partnerships for stability and impact
Register for this course
Download PDF Course Brochure